Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Movie Biopic, Plot, Story, Cast, Review, Preview
Manikarnika was a queen of Jhansi. Also, know as Jhansi ki Rani, she was very courageous queen known for her bravery and skill sword fighting. She was one of the leading figures in the Indian Rebellion of 1857. Queen Manikarnika also was known as Rani Lakshmibai.
The Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Movie is a biopic on the queen Manikarnika or Rani Lakshmibai.
The film was directed by Telugu director Krish(Radha Krishna Jagarlamudi) and the story was written by K. V. Vijayendra Prasad. He was the writer of movie Bahubali and Bhag Milka Bhag. The movie consists of lots of stars cast to be taken into consideration. The Star for this movie is as follows.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Movie Cast:
Here is the full movie cast of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi:
Director: Krish(Radha Krishna Jagarlamudi)
Producer: Zee Studios, Kamal Jain, Nishant Pitti
Story Writer: K. V. Vijayendra Prasad
Dialogues: Prasoon Joshi
Cast And Actor:
1) Kangana Ranaut – Manikarnika
2) Danny Denzongpa Danny Denzongpa – Ghulam Muhammad Ghouse Khan
3) Edward Sonnenblick Edward Sonnenblick – Captain Gordon
4) Atul Kulkarni Atul Kulkarni – Tatya Tope
5) Vikram Kochhar Vikram Kochhar – Nana Saheb
6) Suresh Oberoi Suresh Oberoi – Peshwa Baji Rao II
7) R. Bhakti Klein R. Bhakti Klein – Lord Canning
8) Mirko Quaini Mirko Quaini – British Officer
9) Ram Gopal Bajaj Ram Gopal Bajaj – Dixit
10) Ankita Lokhande Ankita Lokhande
11) Daniel O’Kane Daniel O’Kane – Lt. Nicholas
12) Rajiv Kachroo Rajiv Kachroo – Gul Mohamad
13) Richard Keep Richard Keep – General Hugh Rose
14) Andy von Eich
15) Manish Wadhwa Manish Wadhwa – Moropant
16) Amir Abouriche Amir Abouriche – Captain Munro
17) Steffen Kilimann Steffen Kilimann – Soldier
18) Prajakta Mali Prajakta Mali – Kashi Bai
19) Nihar Pandya
20) Andrew Johnson Andrew Johnson – Erskine
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Movie Biopic Story:
The story of Manikarnika Movies displays us the biopic of Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi. She was also known as Manu by her parents.
Basically, the movie shows that Manikarnika lost her mother at the age of 4 and her father who was working in court the state of Bithoor district. She studied at home which includes horsemanship, fencing, shooting and Mallakhamb. She was like an independent woman.
In May 1842 Manikarnika married to Maharaja of Jhansi Raja Gangadhar Rao Newalkar. After marriage she was proclaim as the Rani Lakshmi Bai.
Movie Also shows normal life story of Rani Lakshmibai and Raja Gangadhar Rao Newalkar. In 1851 Rani Lakshmibai gave birth to a son, she named him Damodar Rao. But tragic was he died after 4 months of his birth. Later Raja Gangadhar Rao Newalkar adopted a boy called Anand Rao who later renamed as Damodar Rao.
After Death of Raja Gangadhar Rao Newalkar the British East India Company, under Governor-General Lord Dalhousie, applied the Doctrine of Lapse, rejecting Damodar Rao’s claim to the throne and annexing the state to its territories.
In which is scream “Mai Meri Jhansi Nahi Donghi”. British East India Company also offers Rs. 60,000 pension in turn of surrendering her palace.
And in early 1957 the Indian Rebellion movement start against British East India Company. Rest is a very interesting story. And it is recommended to watch the movie in a theatre.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Movie Biopic Plot:
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is a story of the queen of Jhansi Rani Lakshmibai and her war against the British East India Company, during the Indian Rebellion of 1857. The movie well plot with high-quality VFX offering the look and feel of the movie.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Movie Biopic Preview:
After watching the movie trailer and teaser the movie looks very promising and one of the movies which could reach the level of the blockbuster movie.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Movie Biopic Review:
The movie is not yet released yet.